top of page

Licenses, Permits and Stamps Information
In Addition to a valid NJ Resident or Non Resident Firearms Licence
Anyone 16 or older who hunts waterfowl must possess a New Jersey Waterfowl Stamp (now printed directly on your license at the time of purchase) in addition to the Federal Migratory Bird Stamp. Both stamps are valid for the fiscal year, July 1– June 30. A Harvest Information Program (HIP) certification is also required

Firearm & Ammunition.  12 gauge #3 & #4 steel shot for ducks.  You may prefer bismuth or tungsten.  #1 steel shot, we often get some shots at geese.  We suggest at least 2 boxes per person unless regulated in certain areas.

bottom of page